It’s here! After months of writing, editing, drawing, re-writing and much more, the book is ready. I hope you enjoy. The book that every project manager should give to each member of their team.
What will you learn?
The book will give you a very practical introduction in how to:
- Draft a high level summary of the salient project details.
- Select the right projects.
- Define and plan the key element – scope, budget and a schedule.
- Execute and manage the delivery with minimal overhead.
- Close your projects out, and
- Develop some useful habits to deliver great projects.
How do I get it?
If you enjoy it, please spread the word by referring people to https://gumroad.com/williamlacey or my website at williammlacey.com.
Thank you to everyone who helped along the way.